29.6.08





The books arrived today. What a strange and surreal experience to have the book finally in hand. They are truly beautiful and exquisite and really the printing and cover is fabulous...So, they should be available soon. T I read in Cork, Ireland this coming weekend for the SoundEye Fest. I will be reading on Friday and Saturday. A coming out in Ireland! I am very excited! The Tangent Press! I am proud that my book is out with The Tangent, they are a fabulous press and it is an honour to continue to work with Kaia Sand and Jules Boykoff, they are great editors, activists and friends, who also have a new book out together which I can't wait to read, just published by Palm Press, Jane Sprague.

11 comments:

shanna said...

yay! looks great & i can't wait to get one!

Hayes said...

i also cannot wait to get one!! congrats!!

et said...

congratulations Susana!
xox

Nicholas Manning said...

Congrats Susana! They're beautiful.

Logan Ryan Smith said...

congrats!

Kathleen said...

Cool cover. Wouldn't mind getting up that chic's dress. There'd probably be another dress underneath that one, considering fashions of the era. Lesbo poets unite around Kinky Kathy! That's me, girls! I've never published anything, but you should SEE my yellow legal pads in my studio!

differx said...

:-) w-o-w!!!
congrats, susana!!!
m

Jennifer K Dick said...

Congrats! Looks really excellent! We will post it with a forthcoming books post on IVY. Best! Jen Dick in Paris

CLAY BANES said...

herzlichen wunschenhuzzah! please tell me how soon wo u. alles. will i have to lick an envelope?

K. Lorraine Graham said...

Congrats congrats!

A Sleepless Night (Standing) said...

Wow! your book looks gorgeous Susana! I hope to somehow get my hands on a copy.. X