18.5.08

first read this

So, I think I get the 'angle' of the first and know I am 'supposed' to like it, or consider it poetry. But I somehow find it difficult, not because it is different, but because it seems to try too hard. Let's not write about anything that might actually mean anything or have any sort of impact on the world around us!

now read this...

the comments on the latter seem a bit out there to me, sure the man oppresses all, but if you are the elite of the oppressed it is somehow not as oppressive, ya know?

3 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

the second link doesn't work.

DUSIE said...

i know! censorship i say!

Matt said...

Wait, is your first comment about the Tao Lin article? I thought it was just supposed to be a funny article, like The New Yorker's Shouts and Murmers...? Am I confused...? I am quite possibly confused... At any rate, I think it's funny.