21.8.07

not the first non-book query from Good Reads site!

Sorry David, I somehow believe it just wouldn't work!






from: 297756-p1-1187723655 David Fred
to: 151419-p1-1183882608 Susana Gardner
subject: hello sweetie please reply to my email asap thanks
message:
Hello Am David Fred by name and , i am from greater london uk, i have a mortgage in kissimme florida as well but presently am in uk and i have 1 kid a boy named max he is in school and he lives with me . i am 6´ 2´´ (188 cm), 212 lbs (96 kg), muscular body, shaved head and brown eyes. I have tattoos i am a widower though. My dear Love does not Recognise Age nor distance what really matters is our hearts towards each other ,About relocation i believe we can work it out somehow ...I came across your profile when i was surfing this site in search of a friend and soulmate and i will want you to understand that your profile get my Attention . If i could judge you from your picture and profile then you sound like my dreammate , i believe where determination exists circumstances can never dismantle the flag of sucess.You are a special woman with unique and intriguing qualities that drive my desire for you far beyond any imagination.In the past I had always yearned for a relationship that is genuine and lasting, as for all these, I´ve found them in you! I´ll make sure that the hand I´ll be holding will forever be yours. Whether we´re living in a fairy tale or a non-fairy tale world, I still believe there is such a thing as "Live happily ever after", and even if you don´t believe it, let´s make it happen in our relationship..Hit me back . it give me a great pleassure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication.

Yaho IM Chat ID : passionatedavid01
Email : passionatedavid01@yahoo.co.uk
Kindly get back to me asap thanks...

David fred
Am online now