21.5.07

of late...

I have been terrible about posting newly received books, to the point I nearly fear it!

I list them here in no particular order:

Jen Hofer trans of Laura Solorzano, Lipwolf....Action Press, 2006 (this is a fabulous book, I was all a-quiver)

Ray Farr, Two Hats Appear when Applauded, dusi/e-chap, 2007 (the red robin of our Dusie spring)

Anne Boyer, Selected Dreams (with a note on phrenology) dusi/e-chap, 2007 can we say LOVE!!! This is fucking brilliant! I love Anne's dreams, I was wishing I might show up in these wacky, zany, strange phrenologic meanderings...she had me laughing out loud...

Anne Boyer's, Good Apocolypse is still under its cellophane wraps but I can already tell Effing did a great job and can't wait to read it later today...
(oh and don't think I didn't notice, Consider Your Grandmother Stays! dearydear)

Bronwen Tate's SOUVENIRS, dusi/e-chap, 2007...still need to read, but sharp look! and various covers, me-likes!

Sawako Nakayasu's Insect Country (B), dusi/e-chap, 2007 this is really cute with drawings of funny little insect creatures...very darling and a great companion to last years chap by Sawako. Very parabolic...

WHITE FUNGUS, a cool zine from New Zealand...don't know how they found Dusie, but am grateful they did, cool stuff in there!

Invocation, Gale Czerski .... still need to read this neat little chap, very nice layout...

and many many darling lovely grande 4 squares...

tbc...

No comments: