3.2.07

I have that feeling of goodness because I am sort of finally catching up on all of these stray 'things' I have been saying I would do, either for others and/or just silently to myself..in Dusie news, So, why not add to that pretty gathering here... I am presently seeking ISLES poetry, born and bred ISLES poets are encouraged to submit today, and all ISLES based poets as well...this next issue will be huge...I hope! And a great reference and selection for British/Irish/Scottish/Welsh poetry today as it is, whether that be by the sage and wreathed&ripe or young&green&sprouting...this miles of isles(ala mitchell) issue sort of grew from some isle in my brain or Dusie's brain shall I say? And why, perhaps I am simply going to the wrong ejournals, simply I am totally uninformed....but I am feeling the lack of Isle contributors on the Dusie end, esp of the female persuasion...for this special issue, I will gladly publish already published word (as long as it was published off-line) ...


DEADLINE: Please send work by late March to Early May....but as usual the earlier the better...and pass the word!

2 comments:

Andrew Shields said...

Hello poet in ... Basel? Look for me, Andrew Shields, at the reading tomorrow.

DUSIE said...

No not Basel...Schaffhausen! It will be good to come to Basel tomorrow, if only the evening! see you then!