28.2.07

birdmail


I dreamt that Lorraine made me a wedding present (tho I cancelled the wedding at the last minute and can't remember who I was supposed to marry, hahaha) it was a beautiful art assembledge piece with an Edwardian feel...somehow connotating a specific street in DC which I have dreamt often about but think it is only a dreamt/imagined sort of house...Robyn also presented me with a strange birded design made of sticks and ephemera, once lifted a strange bird design of Mary was underneath and so in the house.

This all must mean something...

surely.

5 comments:

Nicholas Manning said...

Looks remarkably like the church the Elephant Man builds as a symbol of his eternal soul.

Only smaller . . .

K. Lorraine Graham said...

Hi Susana--which street was it? Now that I'm not living in DC, I have dreams about DC and DC peoples quite often.

And I have been making assemblages....

xo

DUSIE said...

Hi N,- Wow, I wonder if I have some eternal connection with the soul of said E.Mann...

L.,-
Oh really! (making assemblages I mean...post some) I fear the street isn't real at all...but exists only in Schlummerland!

Jill Stengel said...

susana, i think it has to do with your upcoming move!
jill

DUSIE said...

oh jill I hope :) as they aren't telling us no but the dog is a problem, so tomorrow we are going to try and bribe and convince them with a deposit for the dog who is huge and furry and giant but so lieb! (crossing fingers:)