10.10.06

I've only just returned from an incredibly fascinating week in England, which followed by a brilliant and inspiring weekend in Cambridge. I was really flabbergasted and honored to have been included among such greats as Geraldine Monk, Kathleen Fraser, Carolyn Bergvall, Maggie O'Sullivan, Tom Raworth, Carol Mirakove, Kaia Sand, Catherine Wagner &more, so many more wonderful fascinating poetpeoples... I am still really exhausted, and I will hopefully post more about the festival soon. I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked, but here are a few...

3 comments:

et said...

Do tell us more, tell us more, Susana, sings the chorus round the girl benches.

XO Elizabeth

Elise Tomlinson said...

I'm very proud of you and want to hear *all*

(the other et)

KS said...

And I'm here to report that Susana gave a dazzling reading...

Kaia