20.9.06

die post ist da!

of late in the mail...

today I happily opened my post-box to relieve it of Insel! I have been searching for it for awhile, the last time I stupidly had my hands on it, and a very very different version, possibly not from Black Sparrow? I let it go, urgh... A Reader's Guide to Writer's Britain! pictured is the apothecary house, now b&b of the Brönte family, sigh, which I will soon be rooming at... i would post more, but blogger won't let me...& lo& behold,So to Speak!, (which I didn't subscribe to, tho very cool (karmic??? ) gift btw) check it! the next poetry contest deadline is October 15 and has a prize of $500 plus publication...

also, happy to report this new 'lil tasty.

of late i have been doing many mind numbing things, all of which I enjoy, but mind-numbing nonetheless. so when I receive darling chaps like Kristy Bowen's Archer Avenue and errata, I really should be better about reporting their receival! dancing girl press has an amazing editor, layout designer and poet all in one! thanks kristy! I hope to be at a point some day soon where I can post more about these lovelies.

if only...

No comments: