15.8.06

interesting books and obsessions of late, or "Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm"

So, I have been totally hooked on all things etsy much to the detriment of other things which should take priority, like the possibility of organizing and really getting my MS together. But, I like the idea of Dusie Press being able to be self-sufficient, even if that means my generating monies for it in alternative ways, like selling prints and such. I already have two new author's books in the wings for Dusie, but without some funds it just can't happen. So, if you want to support Dusie, please, buy Dusie's first bookbook!
Seeing Jessica's positive experience with getting her book, Organic Furniture Cellar out and into the world, is inspiring, and I was quite glad to see that Ron gave it the kudos (in his own way) that it most certainly deserves. I can't wait to get my copy! It should be here soon!
I also recently received Henry Gould's, IN RI Check it out, another self-publishing adventure at lulu. I haven't had the chance to read it yet, but will soon and hopefully respond at the length it deserves, Gould has it priced for a mere $10.75 ! It is also available for 2.19 as a download. Unbelievable, and it's 201 pages, and accompanied by the Italian as well. I think POD is only just beginning to shake up the literary publishing and marketing establishment, and what a wonderful feeling it is to be a part of it!

1 comment:

Henry Gould said...

Mille grazie, Susana -

Henry