20.8.06

*dusi/e-chaps: BOOG!



Issue 35, this article was published in the August edition of BOOG CITY, many thanks to David Kirschenbaum,ed & Mark Lamoureaux, printed matter editor.

the article looks great! and if you were an early bird, my dusie-pets go and read it over at DUSIE REVIEWS you just may see your chap listed!

*small note of errata from moi: it is funny but the text you see in a small box offset /and therefore highlighted in this image was edited, probably because of my own lack of clarity? I'm not sure...but it should read as follows:

IDENTITY CRISIS has got to be the first chap-book/poem which utilizes Ron Silliman's blog as source text, namely in Silliman's ever- prodigious poet-roll. This is by Anonymous, I a’m curious to see how long it will be before this anonymous author is uncovered and what the take will be on the anonymous aspect, which still bears a copyright symbol in the inside pages of this surely flarf inspired composition.


** I can see how poet-roll became role as poet...I should have written, blogroll, I'm losing my English, but that's another story...I think that and what it actually says and what it was edited to say are two completely different matters at hand, but yes Herr Silliman is a prodigious poet as well as his aformentioned blog...but I was talking about the thousand length list/blog-roll (or so) utilized as source text...

**I would really like to see a review/critique of IDENTITY CRISIS! Any takers? It's a great chap, full of possible rumor, paramour, lasciviousness, you name it. Are you are on Ron's blog-roll? Ummmm, you might want to go read it and see what Anonymous/Almeder Logan has got to say about you you & you!

3 comments:

Mark said...

David must have edited that pull quote, I never change anything unless it is misspelled!

DUSIE said...

hey no worries, i just wanted to clarify that i meant blog-roll...not his role necessarily...

Boog City Events said...

damn lamo throwing me under the bus. hey susana, glad you dug the piece, we did too. yep, i edited that, and then further edited it for space in the pull quote. pretty minor edits, truthfully, though now that you clarified yr "poet-roll" i see what you were intending there. thanks again and hope this finds you swell.